Friday, January 28, 2011




We had to put our Abby down after Christmas time, we had her for 13 years and she was a god dog. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it but I drew the strength from somewhere, our vet was very compassionate, he told us everything that was going to happen and what to expect. Abby was very calm and she just trusted whatever he did. I was ok when we dropped her off but when I walked into the vet I lost it all the vet technicians hugging me I was a mess....he allowed Shawn and I to have some time with her before he took her away and I just bawled I was thinking to myself, thinking maybe she would of been ok for a few more days, but she wouldn't of been, her legs were giving way, she had over the past few days, she barely cute hold her self up anymore. I know in my heart it was the right thing to do, we didn't want to see her like that anymore.

No comments: