Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slacker Blogger/Guilty Mother

So let's not waste any time and just get to the point here....

This blogger has been SLACKING.... big time lately! Sure this "slacker blogger" has lots of excuses.
kids... dishes, holidays, laundry... kids, homework, grocery shopping, kitchen make over, kids... bills, sleep, dinners, kids... you get the picture.

Anyways, I'm calling my self out on this one. As a mother there is no excuse. I promised myself that I would use this blog as a family journal of sorts. You know, documenting all those fun, random, daily, memories and not just the "special occasions". I have always wanted to write down my thoughts and experiences so that I can look back someday and A. laugh B. cry or a little of both. It is always interesting to look a things in retrospect.

No comments: