Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Remi Lynn Maxwell

There's really no better feeling than seeing your baby for the first time. It NEVER gets old. It is miraculous every time. And every time I have experienced it, I am overwhelmed with my heart's capacity to love something as much as I love the tiny person that I made. I feel like I am at my most favorite time in motherhood. I have kids of all ages and I can appreciate all that their ages have to offer because they are all so different. I have a hard time with change, but for now, I'm thinking change is not so bad. If things hadn't changed, I wouldn't be where I am today with my kids. Remi Lynn Maxwell... You are one loved little girl
. We are so happy to have you home and in our family to love and hold. You are so sweet and pure. we can't get enough of you . You bring us happiness and joy. you are perfection! Love you to pieces!

No comments: