Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby#3


Somehow I managed to neglect posting our exciting news on this here blog. I think it is because I was so dang behind on this thing and was working on getting caught up. Whatever the reason, it sure is a shame because we are SO SO SO excited to be adding another Maxwell to our family. Baby #3 was a big surprise to us, we were able to get pregnant on our own this little one is due to join us on 11-11-11. Since this baby was a surprise to us we aren't going to find out the sex so it will be another surprise. I am amazed at how quickly this pregnancy is flying by. I guess when you are chasing around two little ones, you don't have a whole lot of spare time to think about this little growing baby in your belly. Tate is so excited about having a baby in the family, and Kendyl, well that's another story. It will definitely be an adjustment for her.

1 comment:

THE MAXWELL"S said...

it is nov. and last post was in Sept