Monday, August 30, 2010

Tate turns 5!

To my sweet Tate man,

You are getting so big! I feel like it was just yesterday I was in the hospital waiting for your arrival. You were so beautiful. You came out looking big and chubby with some of the biggest hands I have ever seen! I have never felt so much love. You were all mine and I knew I wouldn't be the same. Becoming your mommy changed me. Instead of thinking about myself, you consume all of my thoughts. I would do anything for you. You are my whole world. How did I ever live without you? I would just stare at you for hours in amazement, that you were part of me. Words cannot even begin to describe the joy you bring me everyday! Just when I think you can't get any cuter, you prove me wrong. I think that I can't love you more, you prove me wrong. You melt my heart with your sweet kisses that I don't even have to ask you for! You give them to me all on your own. I know our spirits are in tune, you can tell when mommy is having a bad day, you are extra sweet. You are even more than I could have ever imagined! You were my buddy from the start!. A match made in heaven! And I thank my father in heaven every day for trusting me with your sweet spirit. I hope that I can be the mother you deserve. A mother to teach you to live up to your full potential. And to return with honor to live with your father in heaven. We are a family forever. You will always be apart of me. That is the greatest gift I could ever receive. You are getting too big! I didn't say you could grow up. Next year you'll go to Kindergarten, then high school Then you'll leave me and go on a mission. Then find a girl to take to the temple and start an eternal family of your own. ( please promise me this is very very far far away!) But we will always be connected. You may never fully know how much I truly love you. You will become a daddy some day and maybe get a glimpse of how much your mom loves you. I promise you my sweet Tate, I will always love you no matter what. No matter what life may throw at you to knock you down I will always be there to lift you back up. You will make mistakes but I will be here to help you fix them. Like I said before I would do anything for you! Those days will come sooner than I'm ready for, so for now I will cherish our sweet moments together. You aren't so little anymore. But you make me the happiest girl in the world. I am proud to be your mommy! Love you !




No comments: