Saturday, July 18, 2009

4 months



Kendyl is 4 months she will be 5 months on the 20th which is tomorrow at her 4 month check up with the doctor Kendyl weighs 14lbs. 8oz (50%), is 25 in. long (75%), and her head is 16 in. round (75%). From the looks of it I think she inherited my mom's side of the family which will make her tall and skinny...I'm sure she'll thank me later! It has been 4 months with her and I can say that I really do love her more and more everyday, she is becoming so much fun and I know that it will just keep getting better! Here are a few new things happening in Kendyl's life...

She had a schedule and then decided it was time to change it... so she now is eating about every 3-4 hours.

Can roll from her stomach to her back.

Goes to bed at 8:00p.m. and sleeps until 7:00a.m.

Is always happy.

Loves her thumb when she is tired.

2 comments:

Tonja said...

WOW!! Four months already! She is a beauty and full of love.

sommer said...

I know. I can't believe she's four months already! It amazes me how much she looks like Tate!!!