Thursday, March 26, 2009

i am feeling fabulous.

like, for reals pretty dang good

{ considering i just had a human cut outof me & all.}

the c-section went awesome.

a tad nerve-racking

…and i still have {mild} pain.


i am looking forward to when i can exercise

i adore being a mom.

i get tears just thinking about them

they are my world.

i feel humbled to help them grow.

i feel undeserving & completely grateful at the same time.

i am so glad they chose me.

that being said: i’m still really new at the whole two-thing.

i’m looking forward to getting my groove back.

and heavenly father blessing me with more patience.

i feel a little overwhelmed….

in a good way, though.

i basically couldn’t survive life without such a supportive family.

like, couldn’t survive.

i have been born of goodly parents, that is for sure.

thank you.

my number one, Shawn = my strength.

i love him beyond measure.

he works so hard for us.

and yet: still has smiles, hugs, teasing, left for Tate and i when he gets home.

1 comment:

sommer said...

You're the cutest and you have the most adorable family! And you truly deserve everything you have. You're the best and I love you so much!!!