Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ER Visit




My mom and dad were watching Tate over night while we went out with friends for Briana's Birthday. We got a call from my dad around 5:00 a.m. saying to meet him at the emergency room because Tate was coughing non stop he has been doing this for the past couple days only at night, but I guess it was pretty bad this time. We arrive at the emergency room we were there for about 2 hours seemed like 5 hours we saw the doctor did chest x-rays everything was fine in his chest. The doctor diagnose him whats called bronchospasm which causes wheezing and shortness of breath. It is caused by narrowing of the small air tubes deep in the lungs. The doctor put him on prednisolone for 3 days. He is doing much better and able to sleep at night. Thanks mom and dad for watching Tate.

1 comment:

sommer said...

My poor baby! I'm glad he's all better! He had to be the cutest patient they ever did see!