Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tate's first trip to the E.R.

Labor day weekend we got together with my family my cousin Scott and his family came they brought some yummy food the boys fished played the Wii just had a wonderful time with family. We were sitting around and visiting and Gavin my Cousins 5 year old was playing baseball on the Wii Tate was standing to close to him and got wacked in the eye with the Wii controller it looked pretty bad so we took him to the E.R. thanks to my dad for coming with me Shawn was on shift. We waited for about hour in a half while I waited my dad walked Tate around outside was able to see the fire trucks and ambulances and was also able to watch the helicopter land and got to sit in the helicopter he thought that was pretty neat. We saw the doctor he cleaned up all the blood around the cut and on his face it pretty much everywhere once he cleaned it and we were able to see it better it wasn't has bad has it looked at first it was just a little cut. Luckily we didn't have to get stiches the doctor put derma bond glue on. Tate, you were so brave Papa and I were so proud of you.

No comments: