Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick


Tate came down with a fever Saturday, did not sleep that night and kept telling me his teeth hurt. I took him into the doctor on Monday come to find out he has strep throut and hand foot and mouth disease. I had heard of hand foot mouth disease but I didn't think Tate would ever get it. I feel so bad for him the only thing he will eat is yogurt he is not sleeping very well at night. I just hope he gets over this fast we are all so tired. Hopefully we will sleep better tonight.

2 comments:

sommer said...

Oh my poor baby! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me so he'll get better fast! Love you guys!

Ned and Erin + kids said...

Hey I figured out how to get on your blog. Tate looks so sad. We have had to put up with Jude being sick too. Not hand, foot, mouth thank goodness. That is not fun. Briley has had that one before.